Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer Breeze

This Summer has been about change. Growth and stepping out of my comfort zone. I don't know if it's because the weather was so inclement last winter but this summer each brand new sunrise feels beautiful. It shows me that no matter what  happened yesterday God allowed me to experience today. I am thankful for the lessons I have learned along the way. At times it may seem as if some of the things we experience are meant to break us but the truth is our trials and tribulations are our greatest lessons.

What I have also realized in earnestness is that life can change in the blink of an eye. We should each appreciate the gift of today and all the beauty and wonder it brings. I am learning to let go and let God lead. everything that happens in our lives is designed by the Creator to reinforce whatever He is trying to teach us. Sometimes the best thing that we can do is just step out of out own way. Love the people that love us back, pray for the people that don't and live each day to the fullest. You only get one life and it should be filled with all the joy your heart can hold.




No comments:

Post a Comment